Monday 25 July 2011

A few days of everything

So this weekend I decided to attempt to bath both kids in the same tub at the same time, yeah it was WAY easier then I had originally thought! Mckenna was so excited to be in her new ring and Landon was very excited to have someone to play with. They tried to dump each other with water a few times but hey, who wouldn't  lol. All in all that was a great and very easy experience with a few pictures here :)



They aren't ever to far apart :) 
Sunday we had a couple visitors drop by for a bit. One of my best buds and her pup Loco showed up and entertained the kiddies.  Both kids LOVE them to death and i must just say we do too! :)

Yes my friends this is my 4 year old DS with a 1 year old Pit bull! 

DD and Loco have been great friends for a while now :)

I cant say enough about this picture and how much I love it! 

And then after we went and seen Spider Man at BestBuy grand opening, a year ago Landon wouldnt have been near anything or anyone like this without mommy or daddy there too, but after Santa and the Easter bunny he has come a long ways :)  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment